Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Shards To A Whole: Chapter 53

McGee centric character study/romance. Want to start at the beginning? Click here.


Chapter 53: Dinner With Tony


One Thursday towards the end of July, Tony said to Tim, "You doing anything after work tonight?"

"Going home, dinner with Abby."

"Would she mind too much if we had dinner?" Tony's staring at him, looking like he wants to say something important.

"You wanna just come over to our place?"

"I'd rather just talk to you."

That's got Tim's interest. "No problem. She'll understand." He fires off a quick text to Abby letting her know what is up.

"Good."




Five hours later, they're digging into some breakfast for dinner.

"So, what's going on?" Tim asks, wondering what Tony might want to talk about without the girls. He's half wondering if Tony's getting ready to propose, but that seems a hell of a lot faster than he expected him to go, and also, why wouldn't he want Abby around for that conversation?

"I talked to Ziva last night... about ropes and things."

Okay, that was a decent reason for guy only conversation. "Cool. So, what, you want me to find some good reading material for you?"

"Maybe. Look, she used to like ropes. But she doesn't now. But she would like to like them again."

Tim is staring at Tony, completely not getting this. "I'm not following you."

Tony looks at him like he's intensely stupid and says one word, "Somalia."

And with that Tim feels intensely stupid. "Did they..." He doesn't finish that sentence, not sure he wants to.

"You know what they did to us, and they only had us for a day and a half. I don't imagine they were any gentler on her, and with four months, I'm sure they got creative." And while that's not precisely yes, the look on Tony's face confirms it.

"Shit." Tim wants to go back and kill them all over again, slowly, with as much fear and pain as he can muster.

Tony's nodding, a grim look on his face. "Yeah." One word covers a whole lot of territory there.

Tim takes a moment to pull himself out of kill people mode, because that won't be useful for Tony, at all.

Tony sees him do it, and continues, "So we're talking about ropes, and she's the one who brought it up, but she said to me 'I used to enjoy being tied up, and I always hoped I'd find someone who could help me enjoy it again,' looking really expectantly at me, and I said, sure, I'd be all over that, but not right that second because I was sort of tired and that sounded like something you want to do when you're well-rested. There's only so long I can claim to be tired, and I am scared as hell at screwing this up."

"I'd be scared, too." And he would, that's way more than he'd be comfortable dealing with if it was his first time tying someone up.

"Great. What do I do?"

"Let me think." And Tim did. So many possible angles on this. "First off, tell her you're scared. Does she know you've never done anything like this?"

"No."

"Tell her that, too. Even without everything else, that'd be something good for her to know. Do you know what it is she liked about being tied up?"

"No."

"That'd be a good question to ask. Want to hazard a guess?"

Tony shakes his head. "Not really."

"What were you going to use?"

"Only thing I had on hand, neckties."

"Probably a good choice. Until you know what she's hoping to get out of it, I'd stay away from actual rope or cuffs or anything even remotely like—"

Once again, Tony is looking at him like he's an idiot. "Even I could figure that part out for myself."

Tim nods. "Does she have any silk scarves? I don't think I've ever seen her wear one."

Tony thought about it for a moment. "I don't think so."

"Where were you thinking of doing this?"

"At home!" Tony says sharply. "I'm not going to take her out in public to tie her up!"

"Not what I was asking. Bed? Chair? Piano?"

"My bed has little posts at the corners."

"You've got a king now, right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. So... get her five really nice, and long, silk scarves. Wrap them up all pretty, and when she opens them, ask her to show you what she wants to do with them."

"Why five?"

"Blindfold."

Tony seems to think about that before asking, "Won't they rip?"

Tim fiddles a little with the leather cuff he wears on his left wrist. The bruise is gone, and has been for quite a while at this point, but when it faded the cuff didn't come off. "Silk is amazingly strong."

"Huh. Didn't know that."

"Yeah, you aren't going to rip it. You might be able to put a finger through it or something, but if you twist it up, the bed'll go before the silk does."

Tony's sitting there, chewing a bite of his toast, and Tim is wondering why, given what he just said about Ziva showing him, that the tensile strength of silk is what Tony would ask about.

Finally Tim says, "Did you understand what I meant when I said, 'have her show you?'"

Tony's eyebrows go close together as he thinks for a moment. "I assumed you meant, she'd tell me what she used to like."

"Yeah. Ummm... No. That's not what I meant. I meant have her do it to you."

"Tie me up?" Tony looks considerably more disbelieving than appalled, so Tim's thinking that's probably a good thing.

"Sure. It's fun. You tell her you've never done this, that you're scared of screwing it up, and that you want to know, first-hand, what she likes. She'll be in charge, so if it's a trust or fear thing, that won't be an issue, and you'll know exactly what she's looking for. Once she's done it to you, you can get a good handle on what to do with her."

"Okay..."

"Look, my guess is she wants you to be in charge and completely take care of her, but I'm not sure about that, and if I'm wrong, that'll screw things up. So let her do you, see what she does, how she treats you, and play it from there."

"So, what, she ties me up, and I just lay there?"

Tim shrugs. "Probably. Depends a lot on how tied up you are. Depends on what she's hoping to get out of it. Sometimes struggling is the fun part. Sometimes it's submitting. Sometimes it's the one turning into the other. Sometimes it's about keeping you still so she can control when you get off. Sometimes it's just about trust, laying back, and letting her get you off the way she wants to, knowing she'll do you right. The big thing is you pay attention to what and more importantly how she's doing you, so you can do it back."

"And if she wants me in charge?"

Tim shrugs. "Then be in charge. Take care of her. You've done that before, right?"

Tony rolls his eyes and punches Tim in the shoulder.

"Tony, that wasn't a shot. Have you ever been completely in charge?" Tony doesn't say anything. He's staring at Tim, and Tim is thinking they're probably having one of those moments where Tony's speaking Italian and he's speaking Klingon, and no one's got an interpreter, but... well... he's got to try. "You tie her down, and it's all up to you. She can't scoot a little, or use her fingers, or whatever it is she might do if you aren't quite doing it for her."

"I do just fine."

"Good, glad to hear it."

He's still not sure Tony's getting what he's trying to say. He probably is, but... "If you're in charge, getting her off, more than once usually, is the point of it. You getting off is like the epilogue..." Tony's not a reader and he's staring at Tim like he's insane. "If you're in charge, you getting off is... Okay, like the previews... They might be fun and interesting, but it's not the reason you bought the ticket. And if the previews are the best part of the movie, you end up really disappointed and don't want to go see anything by that director again. If you get off, great. If you don't, there's always tomorrow. But if you're the one in charge, it's not about you anymore. If she's going to give you her body for the night, you've got to play nicely with it."

Tony's just staring at him and then finally asks, "You've had sex where you didn't get off?"

Tim shrugs. "It happens. Usually it's more like, I don't get off during the first round, but then we rest, and she returns the favor after."

"You two just fuck all weekend long, don't you?"

"No." Tim smiles. "Well, not usually."

Tony shakes his head. "She ties you up?"

"Oh, yeah. Anything with us is a two way street. I won't do it to her if I'm not willing to have her do it back to me."

"Anything?"

"If it's anatomically possible to do it to both of us, it's happened."

Tony's eyebrows shoot up. "Really?"

"Yeah." Tim nods.

"Even..."

Tim's fairly sure he knows what Tony's asking here, but even if he's wrong his answer is still likely to be true. "Makes you come so hard you can't see."

"Huh." Tony seems to be thinking about that, halfway between titillated and horrified. Apparently titillated won out. "That can really happen?"

"Oh yeah. Ever run so hard the color drops out of your vision?"

"Yes."

"Just like that, only a hell of a lot more fun. Look, you let her control you, and you might not be getting off anytime soon, but it'll blow your mind when you do."

Tony's got an especially dirty grin on his face. "Not usually my mind I'm hoping to get blown, but..."

Tim laughs. "Anyway, go play with her; come back to me if you need more help."

Tony raises an eyebrow. "What would I need more help with?"

Tim just smiles.

Next

No comments:

Post a Comment